[nfbmi-talk] brochure distributers needed

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Oct 28 17:08:11 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

Ok, Tonya said she would pass out brochures and talk at her church. How about anyone else Please ?? I can mail them in the mail if you wish as long as you are blind--via Free Matter for the Blind.

Please help a vital part of the NFB so more visually impaired and blind can learn about NFB-Newsline. In this harsh  economy, marketing becomes a very important part of Newsline. If you know other blind people in another state, let them know also. If you need a digital copy of the brochure, let me know. NFB-Newsline will be offering job listings near the end of 2010.

Best,
Georgia