[nfbmi-talk] mcb??

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Oct 29 00:56:13 UTC 2010

Hey Fred this is Tonya. What the holy heck does the Titanic have to do with the commission? The Titanic is a ship Fred, I saw the movie. What does, I don't get it. What does the changing of the chairs have to do, I don't get it. What does the changing of the chairs on the Titanic have to do with anything. I don't get it. Perhaps why don't you come back and explain it to me please. Because well, I don't mean to sound really rude, but that sounded kind of really dumb.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/WgGzm0ko-20101028-2036.wav