[nfbmi-talk] Draft Washington Seminar Imagination Fund Projects.doc

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 2 01:10:45 UTC 2010

Hello Fred,

I think you did a fabulous job at writing this grant proposal. My only concern with it is that it does not appear to provide the opportunity for students who attend Washington Seminar the opportunity to attend the student seminar. In the past, the affiliate provided financial assistance in terms of providing a room for students to participate in all aspects of Washington Seminar including the student seminar, and I am disappointed to see that the affiliate is no longer willing to provide this assistance. This lack of support really makes me wonder if the state affiliate really values the student division as well as young adults within our organization.

Respectfully,
Elizabeth