[nfbmi-talk] Draft Washington Seminar Imagination Fund Projects.doc

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Thu Sep 2 01:27:26 UTC 2010

I notice we had this debate last year as well.
As for the grant, however, I think it'd be highly unlikely to get much more
than what we asked for in grant money. Perhaps if we get this grant, we can
add on some additional nights for students. There's also possibilities of
other sources of funding, such as scholarship alumni, etc.

J.J.