[nfbmi-talk] Fw: official request for information and accommodation

Christine Boone Christine_Boone at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 21:36:38 UTC 2010

If the services were being properly administered and the agency managed in a
responsible and legal manner, no alteration whatsoever would take place by
releasing the documents requested by Joe.  In fact, those same items should
have been available at the Board meeting in several alternative formats, for
attendees to take.  Members of the Board should have had all of these
documents in the packets that they received prior to the meeting.