[nfbmi-talk] Fw: official request for information andaccommodation

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 2 22:17:34 UTC 2010

And at the budget and cash match meeting,. That includes my request after
the fact for each and everything that Cannon, the commissioners, and DELEG
staff have. Again these documents are not their documents. They belong to we
the people and that includes blind people.

Finally, I say this: "Show me the money!"

Joe