[nfbmi-talk] more ada and rehab act request for public information

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Sep 6 23:43:40 UTC 2010

September 6, 2010

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris Rd.

Mt. Morris, MI  48458

joeharcz at comcast.net

To:  Patrick D. Cannon

Director Michigan Commission for the Blind and Michigan ADA Coordinator

Duncan Wyeth, DELEG ADA Coordinator

All:

I am writing today to receive via e-mail the following item referenced in the following segment from the June 20, 2008 minutes of the MCB:

“            The second issue was a request by Commissioners for a copy of the current action plan.  Commissioners received the action plan on CD at the

meeting with a copy being mailed to Velma Allen.”

As in all these request I am making them pursuant to the requirements to make all materials at MCB meetings accessible to the public vis  a vis the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 (ref: both Titles I and V) and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.

Moreover, I am requesting that this information and similar information available to commissioners and referenced during meetings of the commission are posted on the MCB web site. Simply these can easily be referenced and posted as attachments or appendices to these very minutes as links.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.