[nfbmi-talk] and who is the state ada coordinator?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Sep 7 11:58:08 UTC 2010

There are duties and obligations and responsabilities though Fred. All of
which have  not been implemented. This is wwhy it is so hypocritical for
Cannon to talk about responsabilities of clients and to talk about "high
expectations".

When it comes to enforcement of the ADA it goes toe either the courts or
enforcement agencies such as DOJ or the Office for Civil Rights at Ed.

Just like NFB sued Target and other entities for ADA/504 violations. And
just as ACB sued entities like the Social Security Administration I think
that MCB should be sued royally for chronic and pervasive and intentional
acts of discrimination. And that goes to the head of the state entity.