[nfbmi-talk] Victor Building ATM

Fred Wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Sep 13 17:50:27 UTC 2010

Hello Karen,

Thank you for contacting me.  During our phone call this morning you said
that the ADA requirements do not effect Lake Trust Credit Union, yet.  You
also said that the present fleet of ATM's cannot be retrofitted.

Thank you for this information and for your response to my inquiry.

Best Regards,

Fred

  _____