[nfbmi-talk] Maintenance Agreement Wording for 9-15-10 meeting.doc

gkitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 20:29:29 UTC 2010

Yes, this is essential. There was a man when I was in Kalamazoo getting
trained that said he could not be long at the training center because he had
to pay pretty high rent in Detroit and had to get back to work. I did not
know enough about the rules then to suggest that he ask for help. By the
way, the policy manual is on Newsline.

If someone wants something on Newsline, please put newsline local channel in
the  subject line and someone will put it on.

Georgia