[nfbmi-talk] Maintenance Agreement Wording for 9-15-10 meeting.doc

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Thu Sep 16 20:39:57 UTC 2010

Hi Elizabeth and Fred,

You are correct here Elizabeth. It does appear that this language is
harmless though and that it is just a "boiler plate" right out of the Rehab
Act.

The problem as we now know however isn't that the language in the policy
manual or the college policy for that matter is right or wrong. The real
issue to me is that MCB will continue to act arbitrarily and capriciously on
a case by case basis without us advocating at every point. Simply they don't
care much about the law, or many of them don't. They just do what they want
to do.

I'll gurantee you there will still be some counselors when one on one with a
client will thell them they need to get a loan for example or that parents
need to contribute. Even before that there will be many who simply won't
return a phone call and people won't get even in the front door of
eligability.

None of this horrendous stuff will end in my opinion until Cannon is gone,
gone, and even further gone. The fish rots at the head as they say.

He and his minions don't care (if they even have botherred to read it) about
what is in the policy manual, or the Rehab Act or PA 260.

They are renegades and scofflaws.

we are the only ones who seem to follow these laws.

Sorry for the cynical note here Elizabeth and it certainlty is not aimed at
all of your or others good and diligent work.

I hope you understand what I'm saying here...

Peace with Justice,

Joe