[nfbmi-talk] Matter of Oppinion

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed Apr 6 16:26:43 UTC 2011

Yes I agree, you shouldn't have a hidden agenda. I mean, if you're not proud of who you are, then you know, I guess that is a problem, isn't it? Anyway, I'll speak to all of you later.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/KO6eSte5-20110406-1217.wav