[nfbmi-talk] Matter of Oppinion

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Wed Apr 6 16:36:31 UTC 2011

Oh. Okay. And another message that if, I didn't quite listen to the whole thing what Joel's message was, but I don't know, maybe there is stairs at the job site for the husband, you know, that he can't get up on because he is in a wheelchair and whatnot. That's not his problem. Unfortunately, there's probably no ramp so he can go visit her. And yes, I wouldn't blame her for being mad, you know, that he can't come and visit. She has every right to be mad. I mean if that's the case. I don't know what the whole situation is. But anyways, so, yeah, now it's good to be compassionate for others and to say, well that's their problem or that's our problem. Well, you have to consider the source sometimes. You know? Maybe there is a reason why. But like I said, maybe I'm wrong here, and if I am, well then I will redirect my statement.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/QIOOgdlB-20110406-1214.wav