[nfbmi-talk] Fund Raising Idea

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Sun Apr 10 20:44:39 UTC 2011

Hey Donna,
that's an interesting idea. Perhaps we could set up a website or store that
links to Michigan-made online products and tie it in with Nature's Finest
Bounty. Not sure if it would be worth the effort for what you could get out
of it, but it's a thought.
I understand your comment about touching things, but what if people wore
gloves?

Cordially,
J.J. Meddaugh
A T Guys