[nfbmi-talk] Fund Raising Idea

Donna Posont donnabutterfly50 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 19:04:28 UTC 2011

Hey J.J., That is a great price and a great idea. Currently as for the past
two years the Western Wayne County chapter is selling dry cherries and dark
chocolate covered cherries. We have just added dry blueberries and chocolate
covered blueberries to sell at the board meeting and national convention.
Hopefully you can try some then. Though the Amazon price is really good,
most people don't want to buy anything that individuals may have touched
with their germy hands. I understand that Amazon can be linked through
differing organizations and then the group gets a percentage of the sales.
That could be a workable, ongoing fundraiser. Thanks for the brain storming,
Donna