[nfbmi-talk] we are not the enemy

christywitte at sbcglobal.net christywitte at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 13 11:33:03 UTC 2011

  I know of a lot of blind people in my generation who don't understand what
work entails.
This is a result of the faulty school systems who coddle blind people and do
not provide work experiences. I know, I worked in one and I went to one. It
is also the result of the programs of the philosophy of a lot of the rehab
teaching and counseling programs as well as teachers of blind children. I
think the job market would go much better if the commission counselors were
partially paid on commission.
I say this "with malice toward none and charity for all." No pun intended. I
know a lot of hard working counselors and teachers.

Christy----- Original Message -----