[nfbmi-talk] Rehab Counselling

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 02:33:39 UTC 2011

Great points Mary and Fred!  I was thinking of the general counselling program at Eastern Michigan University.  It is a generic program that teaches the skills of counselling to a wide variety of proffessions.  What I have found out is that yes, you can come out with many of the essentials but some of the specifics not so much.  Fred, we sure do need a center like that one in Michigan!  Joe, we need to change the system here in Michigan because everyone shouldn't have to leave the state to become self reliant.  Right now I see you are entirely correct but my hope is that we can change it before there is nothing at all!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!