[nfbmi-talk] Blog by Federation Writer In omaha

Cheryl Wade wadecher at msu.edu
Fri Apr 15 11:13:40 UTC 2011

I think the best experience I ever had was when another blind person taught
me hy to get around CMU. We had a great time. He taught it to me in a manner
I could visualize, building one thing on another. It was very successful. I
agree that blind people should teach other blind people to get around, but
I'd freak out totally if I had to do that. Just differences in people.

Cheryl Wade