[nfbmi-talk] Blog by Federation Writer In omaha

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 12:17:13 UTC 2011

I differ somewhat with some on this issue too Cheryl. While I agree that
blind folks in general should never be denied the right to become travel
instructors and indeed many are and good ones at that it is not a skill set
I, ersonally have. I, personally am not inclined to this career path in
other words. But, that is a personal assessment and a recognition of
personal limitations.

I have other talents and other deficienties for sure.

Regardless, while I think I'm competent and qualified to be a Rehab Teacher
of the Blind I don't thinkk I am personally equipped to be a travel
instructor.

But that's me.

Peace,

Joe