[nfbmi-talk] click on last meeting link and then tell me if itis accessible

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 15:24:37 UTC 2011

Yes, this is what I meant and this is a gross violation at the first
instance, in demonstrated formof multiple ADA acts of discrimination.

Yes, this is what I meant and this is always what I've meant from the get go
Fred.

AThis agency needs to be sued on multiple accounts from beginning to end for
its pernatious ADA violations alone.

Sorry for my angst as it is not aimed at you or anyonanyone on this list,
but the thing is most clear. Even in retrospect the last meeting of MCB was
not accessible by any measure and nor have been others for that matter.

I'm still going through this mostly inaudible recording, but it is in a
word: "garbage".

My local school district has much higher and most accessible standards
demonstrated in fact and deed. Why do we accept a lesser standard and not
the maximum stard for inclusion and accessiblity of the very agancy serving
the blind?

I'm having a very hard time not wearing and being profane. Please bare with
me here. I'm trying to be "nice". But, mass and pernisiotioues
discrimination is just plain not nice.

Whew, I didn't swear. I'm kind of proud of myself for that.

Peace,

Joe