[nfbmi-talk] replying to independence and cane use

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 23:23:11 UTC 2011

Dearest Lydia,

What a wonderful mom you are. Regardless as to disabilities or abilities for
that matter I have so much respect for you and what you've done. Parenting
isn't always easy whether one is disabled or not. Being parented isn't easy
for that matter as we all know...Smile...

Regardless I'm giving you a great big cyber hug for all your efforts over
the years. They touch me to the quick.

And great moms, and great dads need to be recognized sometimes for the true
and valuable and basic human beings they are.

I hold you and yours in my heart as a warm welcome against an often cold
world. You are a treasure and a true asset to all in Michigan.

I wish nothing but blessings upon you and yours.

Peace,

Joe