[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Agenda 4-12-11

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 23:28:12 UTC 2011

Now this is illustrative of a great public servent who has as a matter of routine for years deliverred any information I wish for in accessible format from a local school district. Yet, I've got to fight for every scrap of information related to MCB? What in the world is wrong with that picture eh?

The very agency for the blind is not and never has been fully accessible to the blind.

It is a cage of imprisionment, and has been for a long time the exact opposite of its prescribed mission which, ultimately is the liberation of the blind.

Joe