[nfbmi-talk] Food

Larry D. Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Sat Apr 16 02:46:27 UTC 2011

Fred, I'm kind of glad I never had your position.  I would have sampled something at every snack bar and would have had to ride in the back of a pop truck or something!  I have a strong reaction to people stuffing things in my mouth or for that matter doing anything right in front of my face.  I think its because I can't see it coming and I have had enough unpleasant experiences with folks trying to pull something on me.  I am actually liable to swat or bite.  Yah, just like an old lion!  I also hate getting my face unexpectedly touched.  Now if its on purpose and its my wife?  That's different!
Intelligence is always claimed but rarely proven!