[nfbmi-talk] Sleep Study for Adults with No Light Perception

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 15:52:44 UTC 2011

20812 Ann Arbor Trail

Dearborn Heights, MI 48127

    There is a Research Study occuring about a new medicine for people with non-twenty-four-hour Sleep Cycle disturbances.
Participants must have no light perception. If you are interested, the contact information is below.

Jennifer Majestic, RN, CCRP
Research Coordinator
Michigan Head Pain & Neurological Institute
3120 Professional Drive, Ann Arbor, MI 48104
phone 734-677-6000 x103
fax  734-677-0227
    e-mail   jmajestic at mhni.com

Sincerely