[nfbmi-talk] [nfbmi-talk: Braille is forever!

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Fri Apr 29 19:14:39 UTC 2011

And we basically you know did cooking and arts and craft. Do you remember and bowling remember that. Oh! You are probably bowl there for that and swimming remember that. I don't know if you and I were, you and I were room mates. I know this the same place but if it is let me know 'cause that name sound, your name is so very familiar.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/48P2NDcK-20110429-1451.wav