[nfbmi-talk] 2011-2012 Imagination Fund grant application

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 4 21:14:14 UTC 2011

Hello Larry,

Thank you for passing along this information. I most likely will not be able
to attend the board meeting this weekend. However, I am wondering if it
might be possible for me to write up a grant proposal for the student
scholarship program. I know there has been a bit of discussion lately
regarding the funding for this program, and I think receiving an Imagination
Fund grant could help solve some of the concerns that have been raised about
funding the scholarship program.

Thanks,
Elizabeth