[nfbmi-talk] Using a White cane with a Walker

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 20:33:35 UTC 2011

My goodness. Did you get hurt Elizabeth? I'm sorry to hear of anything in
that regards. I don't have great advise about using a walker and blindness.
But, I'll check with my lady freind from Philly who has had to use a walker
while blind after she broke her ankle.

I'll write you off list with her response. But, hope you get well soon.

Peace,

Joe