[nfbmi-talk] Bridge Walk Update

melinda latham youthslammi at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 8 14:52:56 UTC 2011

Greetings,

I hope everyone is having a great summer.   I have some really sad news i have to share with you.  The NFBMI Board has decided to cancel this year's Bridge Walk Weekend.  The decision was  a hard one.  However, financially we just can not do it.  At the point of the Board meeting i had 10 people interested and we have a contact with the Camp for 27,   which means no matter what we had to pay for those people to go.   We are working very hard on making this trip happen next year.

Thank you,

Melinda

MELINDA LATHAM
Youth Outreach Coordinator, NFB of MI