[nfbmi-talk] state conventions you might be interested in

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 15:57:26 UTC 2011

Dear Fellow ederationists:
Here is some information I received about two other State Conventions.
Some of you may be interested in these Conventions.

Sincerely,
Larry Posont,
President, National Federation of the Blind of Michigan

the California convention

This is just a note to make sure that you know about the NFB of California
 convention.  Please know that you are all invited to join us in the fun and
 activities
  The NFB of California will meet at the Hilton Newark/Fremont on October 13
 through 16, 2011.
 The room rates are $85.00 per night.  The hotel phone number is
 510-490-8390.
 Convention registration is $95.00.  It will include registration, three
 meals (Diabetes Action Network luncheon, banquet and chapter interaction
 breakfast) and a ticket to an improv comedy group show on Friday night..
 Our national representative is Joe Ruffalo.  So you know it will be fun.

 Come one, come all.

 Mary Willows, President
 mwillows at sbcglobal.net

Greetings fellow Federationist, we are pleased to inform everyone that
our state convention is November 4-6, 2011. at the Golden
Nugget Hotel in Las Vegas. 129 E. Fremont St. To make room
reservations call 1-800-634-3454. Reference group code 1DR6DC or
mention
NFB Nevada. Room rates are $79.00 per night and the rates are good
until October 7, 2011. Please disseminate and join us everyone
and have a good time. If there are questions please feel free to
contact me. I look forward to everyone coming to Las Vegas.
Warmest Regards,
Rena Smith NfB Nevada President