[nfbmi-talk] Fw: SDDT Meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 13 00:44:27 UTC 2011

Yes, yes and an additional yes.

And to make matters worse as you know from the last meeting I brought up
accessible information once again not only with the committee, but also with
customers.

Moreover, Jones has yet to send out his much promised and long overdue
Independent Living PrPolicy manual now due more than one year ago in the RSA
monitoring.

But, what's a year or two or a decade or two?

By the way wasn't all this stuff and stuff related to MCB meetings including
commissioners packets and financial supposed to be routinely posted up on
the MCB web site?

They did that in June and then nothing since.

Oh, well I guess batting below the Mendoza line in delivering of timely
information required by law is acceptable to some.

But, it sure isn't to me.

The lack of timely and accessible information is simply hidious and totally
unacceptable.

Frankly, given all I have to fight for in these regards I think the Director
got off lightly by our commissioners in his evaluation. Not a knock on the
board. But I certainly think he deserved a negative evaluation.

Man, if they can't get information out related to Service Delivery and
Design then how can they timely respond to customers? The si$26 million
question here I guess.

Peace.

Joe Who Is More Than Frustrated with the Sad State of Affairs....

P.S.

Since they cancelled two meetings they've had six months or so to catch up
on this information...