[nfbmi-talk] Fw: SDDT Meeting

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Tue Dec 13 12:54:38 UTC 2011

Following is a dated response that shows the theService Delivery and Design Team doesn't remit information in accessable formats and a timely manner and nor does Leemon Jones.

Moreover, this belies the contention of Valerie Barnum-Yarger at the last MCB meeting that this meeting was cancelled because of access issues at SILC.
Moreover, the only CAP input to MCB was with this ccommittee and Jeanette Brown has left CAP and her involvement with no apparent replacement.

Oh my...

Joe