[nfbmi-talk] Washington Seminar Re: Agenda, December 15 Board Meeting

J.J. Meddaugh jj at bestmidi.com
Wed Dec 14 05:24:46 UTC 2011

So I can start to get an idea of interest, please write me off list if you
are thinking of or interested in attending Washington Seminar. I have no
idea if we have any money to pay for rooms as in the past but this can be
discussed on Thursday. If you've never gone before, it's a great experience
which I highly recommend. Flights to DC are often quite cheap from Lansing
or Detroit. Be sure to look at flights to DC Reagan as that airport is much
closer.
Please write me with any questions.