[nfbmi-talk] Being a student

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 14 14:09:57 UTC 2011

Good for you Donna. Just as importantly good for the school for including
you in substance and deed. The latter comment does not diminish your efforts
in the least, but should be the common commitment and practice of all
schools including those engaged in higher education.

In this regards I look at David's post from national on the continued effort
to make all texts and all course materials fully accessible right out of the
box for all blind students in higher ed, let alone those in other
educational environments.

I know you are intensely busy nowadays with your studies and thank you for
sharing this story.

Someday when you get the time I would love to see some more detail about the
ins and outs of your experience in the lab. I think that would be of great
value for students, young and old, who happen to be blind.

Again, thanks for sharing this inspirational experience.

Peace and Merry Christmas,

Joe