[nfbmi-talk] ada 504 foia cash match agreement request

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Wed Dec 28 20:03:53 UTC 2011

ADA 504 FOIA Request Cash Match Oakland/LARA/MCB

December 28, 2011

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.

1365 E. Mt. Morris, MI 48458

E-mail: joeharcz at comcast.net

Re: MCB Oakland ISD “cash match agreement”

Patrick D. Cannon

Director, Michigan Commission for the Blind

Melvin Farmer, LARA

FOIA

Carla Haynes, MCB FOIA

(Via e-mail)

All,

I’m writing today to request the “cash match agreement” between the Oakland ISD and LARA/MCB referenced in the Oakland ISD minutes after my signature line in accessible format and a timely manner as I’m blind and invoking the ADA and Section 504 in these regards.

I wish to have this clearly denoted “cash match” agreement including the MCB personnel who signed  it sent as either a plain text enclosure to my e-mail address listed above and/or as a Word attachment.

Moreover, again I request that this agreement and others are posted to the MCB web site in the interest of transparency and open government.

I thank you for your prompt and accessible response to this inquiry.

Sincerely,

Paul Joseph Harcz, Jr.