[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Georgia Kitchen ghkitchen at comcast.net
Tue Feb 1 20:25:24 UTC 2011

Hi Tonya,

Yes, we may get a storm here  also.

It will be probably 20 to 50 years before blind folks actually drive on the
regular road all the time by themselves. That is just my  estimate. It took
around 30 years before the Kurzweil Reading Machine became somewhat less
expensive for some blind folks to afford.

I have to listen to the demo. I am glad you saw the drivers on  TV, I missed
that.

Best,
Georgia