[nfbmi-talk] Voice on the Go generated email

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Tue Feb 1 20:52:54 UTC 2011

Wow, that's cool. You know Georgia you know you're the only person who actually admits that. Nobody else said anything about it, I guess everyone is kind of like in the delusional state. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just you know knows responded. I mean everyone's like oh yeah yeah yeah you know like I mean nobody even addressed the issue. So I'm glad you did and I appreciate that but you know so yeah. I mean I have to agree with Greg, I mean it's like if you guys are gonna provide something and you should make upon **** so we shouldn't have to pay for it cos why should we you know but hey you know I guess that's the way just corrupt country is right? And yeah it is kinda corrupt because people don't think about things like that. They just put it out there and expect us to raise money ourselves and afford it. Well guess what not everybody can, you know. So and just like not everybody has audio stream like you know like other people do, I don't. So you know whoever has the audio stream don't you think it will be fair to put it on to send me a voice copy? Well that's why you can't do that because my Voice On The Go doesn't do the voice sounding copy unless someone else has Voice On The Go which I don't

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/OQ3RDjxd-20110201-1542.wav