[nfbmi-talk] Fw: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Help Needed for the Braille Monitor

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 03:27:39 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gary Wunder" <GWunder at earthlink.net>
To: "'NFB Affiliate Presidents List'" <nfbaffiliatepresidents at nfbnet.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2011 9:53 PM
Subject: Re: [NFBAffiliatePresidents] Help Needed for the Braille Monitor

Yes sir, I will do it.

-----Original Message-----
From: nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org
[mailto:nfbaffiliatepresidents-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dr. Lee
Sent: Wednesday, September 22, 2010 11:30 PM
To: NFB Affiliate Presidents List

Gary, I shall follow through on helping chapter members to account for their
subscriptions to the Braille Monitor; and I would also request that you
would change my subscription from cassette to Braille.  Braille is my
favorite and more convenient mode of educational communication.  Thank you
much.
Frank Lee