[nfbmi-talk] Fw: EOC Ad-hoc committee meeting

Larry Posont president.nfb.mi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 07:30:02 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Lozier
To: pilarskij at charter.net ; president.nfb.mi at gmail.com ; hullj at michigan.gov ; resolutioncomm at sbcglobal.net ; garsvend at aol.com ; gregkeathley at yahoo.com ; rob.essenberg at yahoo.com ; terrydeagle at yahoo.com ; casey354 at comcast.net ; bribumps at sbcglobal.net ; f.wurtzel at att.net ; suncat0 at gmail.com ; sjx3 at sbcglobal.net ; mjcbiz at charter.net ; jendoroh at gmail.com ; drea7139 at yahoo.com ; dlayer8954 at yahoo.com ; cherieagle at sbcglobal.net ; cannonp at michigan.gov
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 1:01 AM
Subject: EOC Ad-hoc committee meeting

Good Morning Everyone,

   I am writing today to inform everyone that there has been a date approved for the next Ad-hoc meeting.  It will be held on Friday Feb. 25th at 9 am, In the Victor building in Lansing.  Lunch will be provided.  Again I apologize for the late notification of this meeting and I hope you can all attend.  For those who can not attend in person a call in phone number will be provide with the forth coming agenda for the meeting.  Thank you all very much for your interest in this committee and I look forward to seeing you all at the meeting

Sincerely

Bill Lozier
Ad-hoc committee Chair