[nfbmi-talk] Members near Holland?

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Feb 17 00:36:26 UTC 2011

Hi Jay Jay, this is Tania. I used to live in South Haven Michigan. And when I go to my mom's house which is about 2 and a half hours away, I would go through Holland. Oh, wait no, I mean I would not actually go through Holland but my mom, when we were younger, she still actually works in Holland. She does not work at the manufacturing plant ****. And my mom works at the W**** in Holland. And she is a demonstrator for different things like yogurt and **** different things like that. And Tupperware and stuff. And she still work at a Puerto Prince manufacturing which would manufacture parts for cars when we were younger. So, I figured that out and let all of you guys know that because you know, since you mentioned Holland, you know and a plus to know someone who used to live there or for a while. So, there you go.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/GE6dvFTN-20110216-1914.wav