[nfbmi-talk] Members near Holland?

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Thu Feb 17 00:43:22 UTC 2011

Hi, J.J. This is Tanya. I used to live in South Haven, Michigan and. I used to. and when I would go to my mom's house which is about 2 1/2 hours away I would go through Holland. wait no. I mean, I wouldn't go.I mean, I wouldn't actually go through Hollin. But my mom. When we're younger. She's still actually work in Holland. She doesn't work at the manufacturing prints factory. My mom works at the Walmart. She works at the Walmart in Holland and she does. She's a demonstrator for different things like yogurt, and breast strips, and you know, different thing like that and tupperware and stuff and she. Used to work at a. (Used?) to work at Port-au-Prince. Manufacturing which would manufacture parts for cars when we were younger. So I figured that I'd let all of you guys know that 'cause that, you know, since you mentioned (Holland?) and plus I used to know someone who use to move there for a while. So there you go

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/GE6dvFTN-20110216-1914.wav