[nfbmi-talk] Fw: Welcoming New Manager to MCB Central Office

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Fri Feb 18 06:08:45 UTC 2011

I certainly agree with you on this too Fred.

And over all they are even worse when it comes to basic access and following
the ADA than even MCB if you can imagine that.

Still, they like MCB are understaffed big time. So I'll reserve judgement
for the moment, but not long I assure you.

Anyway it's not generally the ground troops that are the issue but upper
management and that does go to MRS as well you rightly point out.

Best,

Joe