[nfbmi-talk] Considerations When Emailing List

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sun Feb 20 12:26:18 UTC 2011

Hi Kim, my name is Tonya and I wanted to let you know that that is very said, very well put,a and very polite. I agree with you that if someone should say something it should be you know off list specially if it is in private. But for example like me with someone who does not have the person's address, I would have to post a message on list in order for the address to be put in my address book because that is the way my Voice On The Go works. But anyways, I am kind of curious to hear what Larry has to say and you know stuff like that and what Nick has to say. I am kind of curious to hear what they have to say on this.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/Wjv2Zaqv-20110220-0709.wav