[nfbmi-talk] Considerations When Emailing List

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Sun Feb 20 13:17:12 UTC 2011

Okay, and the number to sign up is1-877-977-0555. They will accept your credit card or you can do a check or you can do Visa or MasterCard. Now, the people there they are very nice. It's from Ontario, Canada. They won't give out the card information and let me see you get 300 minutes of call time. And on your regular computer you just can't switch to Voice on the Go. You have to sign up with them. And the nice thing about that is is that even though you do have a computer you can link your computer, you can link your account to your, you can link your regular computer to your Gmail account. That's the nice thing. That way you can do Voice on the Go over the computer but nobody can hear your voice. So, I'm saying

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/poiHMTCf-20110220-0757.wav