[nfbmi-talk] anyone see problems w this?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 21 19:59:40 UTC 2011

Here is another hint and that is in looking at the board of directors of
MPAS to see why there has been a sort of "hands off" when it comes to MCB
and indeed all issues, including those regarding ADA enforcement from MPAS.

Hint: there is a very political connection on that board of directors. And a
very politically connected Director of MCB.

MPAS should be non-partisan. And that includes both major parties. Period.