[nfbmi-talk] If I had that twenty Million!

fred olver goodfolks at charter.net
Mon Feb 28 13:30:17 UTC 2011

I would get Congress to pass a law which would require software producers to
manufacture software which was accessible with talking software or have the
necessary software built in. I'd also look at less expensive options to Jaws
and Window-Eyes because they are not cost effective for blind users. I'd
also ask Freedom Scientific to eliminate the need for talking software in
it's Open Book software or at the very least make it an option.

Fred Olver