[nfbmi-talk] That Twenty Million

Fred wurtzel f.wurtzel at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 17:56:54 UTC 2011

Hi Tonya,

On march 18 there is a public meeting of the michigan Commission for the
Blind Board.  There will be a call in number for public comments.  These are
the officials you are talking about who  need to hear from you and all of
us.  I will post the time and phone number on this list when I get it.
Someone else may already know.

Anyway, please call in.  Your comments are very well stated and on target.
The Board needs to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Fred