[nfbmi-talk] That Twenty Million

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Feb 28 20:19:29 UTC 2011

Okay, so. Okay you know that I can't attend the meeting, you know that.  Thank you for putting out the phone number.  I will call them and even though that when we you know trying to bring up the news line and what not. I was told to call in to the news line, and give suggestions you know about different things.  As soon as I did that. I even expressed my opinion about what needs to be changed and what not.  Well like I said, you can give them changes till they are blue in the the face. But yet who is going to reinforce them, and make sure that they are being done. I will do it again. The last time I did it, nothing happened, but I will do it again.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/xk4M848V-20110228-1507.wav