[nfbmi-talk] If you Had 20 million Dollars, What Would You Do To help blind People Get a Job?

Elizabeth lizmohnke at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 28 19:25:05 UTC 2011

Hello Fred,

Are you sure that people who call into the conference line will be able to give public comment? I thought those who called into the conference line could only listen to the meeting. Has the set up for the conference line changed?

Also, do you know if they ever figured out how to fix the problems that occurred during the last meeting? I was not able to attend the meeting in person, so I tried to listen to it over the internet as well as over the phone. I could never get the internet feed to work, and the phone line stopped working in the afternoon. Do you know if they have been able to work out any of the issues that caused these problems? Personally, I found them to be rather frustrating as well as disappointing.

Elizabeth