[nfbmi-talk] If you Had 20 million Dollars, What Would You Do To help blind People Get a Job?

joe harcz Comcast joeharcz at comcast.net
Mon Feb 28 19:33:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

This is all the information on this from the MCB web site:
Michigan Commission for the Blind Logo

On March 18 during the commission meeting, listen to the
audio streaming here.
(Click on the link to open the folder, and then click on the MP3 file to
hear the audio streaming.)

To listen to the commission meeting over the telephone, please dial
(toll-free) 1-877-873-8017 and then access code 7502991.

On the day of the commission meeting, public comments may be submitted by
email to
mcbpubliccomments at gmail.com
within a specific time frame as noted in the meeting agenda.  The complete
meeting agenda will be posted online as soon as it becomes available.

You may email your comments about technical aspects of the live audio
streaming by sending an email to
turneys at michigan.gov
at any time.

Commission meeting information:

The Michigan Commission for the Blind (MCB) will hold its commission board
meeting on Friday, March 18, 2011, from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Lansing.
The
complete meeting agenda will be posted online as soon as it is available.
The meeting site is accessible. Individuals attending the meeting are
requested
to refrain from using heavily scented personal care products, in order to
enhance accessibility for everyone. People with disabilities requiring
additional
services (such as materials in alternative format) in order to participate
in the meeting should call Sue Luzenski at (517) 335-4265.