[nfbmi-talk] Fw: VERY WELL DONE MARK

Tonya Smith tonyasmith75 at live.com
Mon Jan 3 09:32:57 UTC 2011

Hey Larry, it's me, Tanya. I saw the inauguration on TV on channel 4. It was about a half hour and they named all of the officers and the justices of the court and everything. I didn't hear anything about any mention on TV about this.

Tonya Smith sent you this voice-to-text generated email using Voice on the Go.
To listen, click on the voice message link or open the attachment.
http://vemail2.whitelabelapp.net:8080/enterprise/Recordings/vGcZbDXs-20110103-0423.wav